Know before you go
Tips for surviving House of Torment
- Make sure to purchase a Fast Pass or Skip the Line ticket. These tickets grant you entry into our expedited queues, so you will spend less time waiting in line! A limited number are sold each night so get yours today.
- Outside, take as many photos as you would like with monsters and other entertainers – feel free to share them on social media! Grab a snack and drink. While inside, no food, drinks, bottles, recording devices, flash photography, or flashlights are allowed.
- No prop or handheld items are allowed inside. If you come in costume, please leave your accessories in your car.
- Bring a clear bag! To limit the touching of personal items, only clear bags not exceeding 4.5”x6.5” will be allowed.
- Mistreating any performer or staff member will result in you being sent home.
- Wearing heels or flip-flops is discouraged as they are the shoes we find the most in our lost and found.
get your tickets in advance
- If you purchase your ticket in advance you get to skip the line at the Box Office altogether.
- On peak nights we highly recommend you purchase a Fast Pass or Skip the Line ticket as this will greatly reduce your wait in line or eliminate it.
What to expect
- Upon arriving, if you have already purchased your tickets, proceed directly through security, and then to your designated entrance – General Admission, Fast Pass, or Skip the Line. There is no need to exchange your print-at-home-ticket at the ticket booth; the ticket you printed is your ticket and includes admission to both of the attractions on-site at New Orleans Nightmare Haunted House.
- If you purchased your tickets in advance, expect to feel good about that decision as you pass the line at the box office and proceed to our entry lines.
- If you purchased a Fast Pass or Skip the Line ticket expect to feel even better as you skip the General Admission line altogether.
- No groups larger than 10 will be sent through together. If you arrived with more than 10 in your party, you will be split into smaller groups to enter.
- Final note: on our busy weekend nights and weekday nights closer to Halloween, we can sell out. To ensure your entry, purchase tickets online in advance; you can do this any time during our season, up to the day you plan to attend. Those of you that are tech-savvy can even purchase your tickets online from your smartphone on your way to the haunted house! Your tickets are emailed to you immediately, you can pull them up on your smartphone screen and we can scan them at the entrance right on your phone. If you have an online ticket in hand, you will get in that night. However, in the event of a sellout night, our on-site box office will close early. Don’t worry though, we stay until the last ticketed patron in line is through all haunted houses!